Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Family Pictures

We decided one day to go over to Jason's parents' house and have his mom take some pictures of our little family.  I think she did a pretty darn good job!  It was funny looking over the pictures at Chandler's faces, ranging from anger and annoyance, to confusion.  He looked like Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes.  I don't know how many besides my family are familiar with those comics, but they are pretty cute, and his parents can never get him to smile for pictures.  He's always pulling some kind of face.  He also has a huge amount of energy, smarts, and imagination-and those who have seen Chandler can attest to it that he is  VERY active!  He can't even crawl yet, but I already know he is going to be a busy boy.  So if you go read the Calvin and hobbes comics, you will have a pretty good idea of how Chandler might be.  So here are some that were cute or funny of him, but not neccesarily the ones to frame for other reasons.





Cute little smile...but Jason is blinking



 He is being such a good boy and sitting up soooooo tall!



K guys, getting tired of all these pictures...


Really, another one?!

7 comments:

The McGary's said...

very cute! I didn't even know Jan had steps out there:) There I go being so observant again!

David and Kira said...

cute cute! And i LOVE your yellow high heels!!!

Melissa said...

They are all cute. And Chandler is making such adorable scowly faces in most of them. It must be the bright sun. :)

Sylvia Marie said...

Cute! :) I love that he is wearing his fireman boots! So darling. I love your shoes too, those are pretty sweet!! His faces crack me up. It's funny, because in real life he is so HAPPY all the time!!

Wise Family said...

Cute pictures! And I agree, he does remind me of Calvin! That is so funny! Good luck with him!

An Epic Event said...

What a cute family! I love the pictures.

Michelle said...

Those are very adorable pictures. You are so beautiful too!