Monday, August 30, 2010

Chandler is getting big!!

I really need to do an actual post, but I havn't had the patience to sit down long enough to do that lately.  So for now, once again here are just a few pictures of Chandler.  I need to get a video of him crawling all over the place, and pulling up on everything.  He has been crawling for about a month now, and just learned to crawl up steps! uh oh. 
6 months old and already learning to drive!  By the way, this was just on our driveway-we really do buckle him in when we actually go places!
Chandler LOVES the water!
Just woke up, and sportin' a tweaky hairstyle while spreading scrambled eggs all over the place. 7 months old

3 comments:

David and Kira said...

I can't believe he is crawling up stairs!! WOW!! He is getting so big. What a cutie!

Michelle said...

Wow! That's so cute! I definitely want to see a video of him crawling. Also, do you have your parent's address? I need it to send a card to.

An Epic Event said...

Karyn,
He is SO cute! Last night at the Football game one of my friends pointed him out and said "Look at that baby! He is adorable!" And I was like, Yeah he's my cousin;) Ha.