Sunday, October 12, 2008

It is October 12, and it is SNOWING here in Rexburg. It has been snowing all yesterday and last night. Yup, it's actually sticking too. Crazy. But, it means that winter is fast approaching, and December will be here very soon! Jason will be finished with school, and we will be COMING HOME!! We are so excited for that, although I will be sad to leave the whole college student vibe behind. I will miss going to pi-yo and abs that rock with Alise! That has been really fun. And of course, our get-togethers and rock band fun with Juan & Alise and Colby & Trisha! We are really going to miss that.

Last night, Jason threw me a surprise Birthday party at Trisha and Colby's house! Jason bought pizza, Alise and Juan brought pop, and Trisha made me a really cute birthday cake! It was so nice of all of them. Yes, my birthday was actually the 4th, but it was not a great day, so we re-celebrated! So thoughtful of them all. And I really have to give kudos to Jason-he is so sweet for thinking of that!

6 comments:

Enriquez Family said...

Ahh it was soo much fun! Playing cards was a lot of fun! Thanks Jason for inviting us! we'll miss you guys too.

*~McGarys~* said...

Ya we see you guys so much it's going to suck with out you. But Im glade that I got to get to know you more Karen your so sweet. And you and Jason are so fun to hang out with. But we will be in WA to so we can keep hanging out when we move back six months later:) We love ya and we will miss ya lots. also I'm glade that we could make your "Birthday" better. Nothing like a great family and a loving husband to show you that:)

The McGary's said...

Sounds like you had a good time. I have quickly caught on that my birthday is just another ordinary day of my life. So lucky you for actually getting to celebrate it:) Happy late birthday and so sorry about the snow I would like snow a whole lot more if it was accompanied by warm temperatures. That is so awesome that Jason got the internship with Pasco!! Enjoy the last few months in Rexburg.

Jenks Jive said...

Jason, you're awesome. Thanks for making my sister's day! However I am sorry to hear about the snow but, that's Rexburg for you.

Jenks Family said...

it is great to see the trip to disneyland, the kids can't wait to see you when you move back.

Sylvia Marie said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My best chummy is coming home!!!! I know you will miss it there, but I miss YOU!!! And I really need you to be back. :) I am so glad to hear that you got to "recelebrate" your birthday. No your first attempt wasn't very encouraging. I love reading your blog. You better be reading mine you crazy girl! :)Love ya!!