Monday, October 27, 2008

Witches, Ghouls, Goblins & such...

Halloween is around the corner; I am so excited for it. I can't wait to dress up for it. We are planning on being vampires. I had mentioned to Jason that he should dress up as a vampire since he was always grabbing my arms and trying to look at my veins (trying to see if he could "stick that one"). I always pull away, calling him a vampire, and tell him to stay away from my veins. Ew it makes me queasy. So I was joking about it, and he liked the idea. So then I was going to be a vampiress, and have a big bite mark on my neck. So we'll see how it turns out.

We did go to Keldon and Melanie's Halloween party on the 24th, which was lots of fun. Costumes were required, but I hadn't finished getting all the stuff for our vampire outfits, and I didn't feel like going all out, since I had just got off work, so I dressed up in camo and went as a hunter, and Jason was supposed to go along with it and be a deer. We were going to put a big bulls eye on his chest, but he last minute decided not to, and went as a firefighter. Big stretch for him, I know. But I guess if he's still not sick of being a firefighter, thats a good thing, and I hope he never gets sick of it till its time to retire. Anyways, at the party, we had a couples doughnut eating contest, where you eat it off the string together and (Jason is very competitive) needless to say, I ended up with doughnut smashed all over my face. Then, we had a pumkin carving contest, and ended with a scary movie. So we had fun!

4 comments:

Wise Family said...

You guys are good sports for dressing up for Halloween. Abby keeps asking me what I am going to be and I just tell her "Mom".

The McGary's said...

I have to agree that being a firefighter was quite a stretch for Jason:) But I can't make fun because I went as a nurse for mutual, just hadn't put anything together. In fact I am still trying to figure out what we can be for a party thursday night. That hunter and deer idea was cute, too bad Jason didn't go for it. I might have to steal it:) we'll see, except I don't own any camo that fits me maybe I could squeeze into Chad's.

Jenks Family said...

the party sounds like lots of fun, i can't wait to see pictures of the costums that you are going to wear on halloween

Jenks Jive said...

Now did you eat pumpkins or pumpkin pie? Pumkins don't sound to tasty (actually neither does pumpkin pie. Not a fan). Anyhow, take pictures in your vampire costumes. I want to see! -Melissa