Monday, December 8, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

The view out our back door of the beautiful snow! We just hope the roads are clear for Jason's parents coming for his Graduation! But it was very exciting to wake up to a couple of inches of snow! I have the Christmas tree lit up, and Christmas music playing, and really hope it stays, so we can have a White Christmas! I mean, a Green Christmas in REXBURG-that's just ridiculous!
Jason leaving for one of his last days of school in the first real snow of the season. (in just a sweatshirt, silly kid)


6 comments:

Adam Wise said...

Did you say it was the first snows of the year?? That's crazy for Rexburg. I mean really! You should already be living amongst 3 inches since before Thanksgiving. It is beautiful. If it snows around here, it is quickly followed up with rain and then we just have a sloppy mess.

Wise Family said...

I didn't realize Adam was signed in when I posted. It is really me.;)

Courtney said...

It is kind of nice to see a little snow. This "no snow in rexburg" lately has been weird! But i don't like walking to class in it.

The McGary's said...

How lucky are you! I wouldn't mind snow for Christmas and then it could melt and I would be fine with that. I would enjoy snow more if it didn't turn to ice and just make a mess. Although around here I am still wearing a jacket during the day, of course night requires a warmer coat but really I highly doubt we will be getting snow for Christmas.

Jenks Jive said...

It does look so pretty. It would be nice to have a white Christmas here. Then it can melt the next day. I hate driving in it especially when it freezes.

Jenks Family said...

on the baby picture:I thought you were going to tell us some news.