Monday, January 19, 2009

Absence makes the heart grow A LOT fonder!

Well, we are just in limbo right now with Jason in Atlanta, Georgia until the 4th of March! He has been there on an internship as a Paramedic, since January 8th. I'm in Washington, spending a lot of time with my Mom and Dad, which has really been great. I've enjoyed being in their family unit again! I am excited to get to go visit Jason on the 12th-16th of February! Then we'll have pictures and maybe something more interesting to post, since I have nothing exciting right now.

5 comments:

The McGary's said...

That does stink! It is definitely no fun. Having family around does make it easier, atleast it did for me. Although I got to see Chad on the weekends but that dragged on for 5 months. Either way it is a bummer. Hope the time goes by quickly and your trip to see him goes well.

Sylvia Marie said...

Ohh my poor chummy. :( Well I bet mama and papa Hull are very excited to have their little girl back for the time being. :) But yeah we havent heard anything about the apartment yet...but I'll call you as soon as we find out! Then we can hang out...get your mind off of things. Casey has been meaning to give Jason a call, but I dont think he has yet. I hope he's doing okay in Georgia! LOVE YOU!!

Jenks Jive said...

Your background is so adorable! I'm so glad you get to go visit Jason. Very fun. Does Jason ever take pictures of the people he goes out on calls to? Joe has an old mission companion who is a firefighter in Logan and he had some pictures on facebook. Eeww. There was one of a guy who drove through a wooden fence and the fence went all the way through his shoulder. This guy had to saw the end off to transport him. He took a picture and it looked to fake yet really gross. Hmm. Interesting, don't know why I shared that.

*~McGarys~* said...

I know what you mean. We miss hanging out with you guys. I wanted to go to IF the other day and the first person that I thought of was you:( well I hope that you have a great trip.

Jenks Family said...

Thanks for coming last night it was great to see you, hope all goes well the rest of the week. You will be in our prayer. We love you and Jason.