Friday, February 6, 2009

Woo Hoo!

Just counting down to when I get to visit Jason! Only six more days!!! I am very very excited! It will be nice for Jason to get to take time off, too. He's a trooper, but he still is getting a little burnt out. (Who wouldn't, in his shoes?) What with working 13 1/2 hours on the night shift, sleeping during the day and going right back to work and just sitting in the ambulance, waiting for a call wherever in town they get posted. Not much fun. On the bright side, (for him at least) he has had some pretty interesting calls; a few Stabbings and Shootings over drugs or money. He actually got to watch in the ER while the Dr. tried to revive an 18 year old girl who had been stabbed. I will spare you the details, but he said it was really interesting. Sad, but nothing they could do, not that they didnt try. Well, look for pictures after I get back from Alanta! We hope to go to the Georgia Aquarium while there, so that should be pretty fun. I've been researching online, so we should be able to find plenty of things to do! Now we just have to find a hotel that fits all our needs, and let me tell you, it has been difficult. I think I found one that will work great, but now Jason wants an indoor pool, which this one doesnt have... well, you can't win 'em all, but wish me luck in my search!

3 comments:

Jenks Jive said...

Good Luck! What's the weather going to be like while you're there?

Wise Family said...

Have fun! Glad you are able to do this!

Jenks Family said...

Have a great time karyn, enjoy it.