Monday, January 25, 2010

No more counting!!!

Chandler Troyce McGary was born on Tuesday, January 19th at 9:02am! We went in to my Dr. appointment on Monday afternoon, where they hooked us up to the monitor because the baby's heartrate was pretty fast. It showed I was having contractions which I wasn't really feeling. My Dr. said I was ready to just have that baby, so he sent us over to the hospital at about 6:00pm. Things were moving pretty slow, so they finally broke my water and started me on pitocin by about midnight, and then we just waited... I got my epidural at about 4 or 5ish in the morning (which was really great-the nurse anesthesist was super good and fast. I thought he was still numbing me, and it was already over! And best of all, it worked perfectly!!) and by about 8:15 I started pushing! Everything went really well, and was over so fast! Jason still cracks up at me because I was laughing and smiling all through it. So it really did go very well, I am so grateful for that!!

2 comments:

Wise Family said...

I am glad you had a good experience through it all!

Melissa said...

See you made it through just fine. Sorry for all the horror stories.