Monday, January 11, 2010

Here are finnally some pictures of me and my belly! I didn't do a very good job of taking actual pregnant tummy pictures, and I actually don't remember when they were taken, darn it! But I do know that they are in chronological order with the top being most recent. This is 32 weeks. It's not a great picture of me, I was dressed to go out duck hunting with Jason.

Here we are ready to go to a Halloween party. I'm dressed as a belly dancer (ha ha) and I'm not sure what Jason is...I think he's a guy from the 70's. So I was 28 1/2 weeks here.


Jason's mom got us all together to make fall wreaths this year. Here's us showing off our work, and Emily and I with our bellies-we were only 10 days apart. (She has already had hers now)


Okay so you can't actually see my belly real well in this one. This was in Salt Lake, by the conferrence center when we went down to General Conference on my birthday this fall! 24 1/2 weeks



This one below is at about 6 months.







2 comments:

Jenks Jive said...

I just about fell out of my chair when I saw you had posted to your blog! :) Super fun. No pressure, but I'm waiting for a phone call saying you had your little baby boy.

Wise Family said...

I just now saw that you posted! Cute belly pictures! Congrats again on your new arrival!