Thursday, September 3, 2009

So I found out a few weeks ago, and am just super slow about blogging lately, that we are having a BOY! We are both very excited about that and now I've been having fun finding cute boy stuff. I made Jason a jean quilt for his birthday a few weeks ago, and had scraps left over, so I also made a little baby blanket to match. Haha. It's pretty cute. Yesterday was 20 weeks; my halfway mark, but I don't have any pictures to post yet. We will have to take some. There's just nothing much to show yet. But I won't complain, hopefully that means I won't get humongous in my third trimester! *Really, really hoping!*

7 comments:

David and Kira said...

congrats! Trisha told us a few weeks ago you were having a boy! How fun for you and Emily. Cousins to play with!!

Jenks Jive said...

Yes, the baby blanket is adorable. I highly doubt that you will get humongous! Although you might feel like you are towards the end. :)

Michelle said...

A baby boy! Awww, boys are so cute!

The Graham Family! said...

CONGRATS! I had no idea you were pregnant!! How exciting! I just found your blog thru Sylvia's. Glad it sounds like life is going well! We're still in Rexburg.. I know.. you're jealous.. haha jk. Ah.. I can't wait for the day that we get to leave! Anyways.. I don't see you getting huge ever..even while pregnant! So i'm sure you have nothing to worry about! :-)

Audrey said...

WHAT THE CRAP-HALF WAY ALREADY?! CONGRATS GIRL!! I'm way excited for you guys! :)

Michelle said...

I was in Utah for your one baby shower. Let me know about the next one! You're almost there! :)

LebaronLife said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you! This is Sarai Stones LeBaron by the way! I just found your blog!